ContentsSome perks include
For example, CS5
For example, Handcoded
Mid-Senior Web Designer Job Application
Congratulations, if you’ve downloaded and opened this word document, you’re on the right track to apply for a position within the Branding and Design department at Afrihost. This document contains a
5 minute questionnaire, which will help identify and organize prospective applicants.
Please answer the questions truthfully, as you will be tested upon entering the interview phase.
Now – let’s get on to the exciting part!
Page 1 – Summary
Page 2 – Job Specification
Page 3 – Questionnaire
We're looking for a Mid-level to Senior Web Designer with a passion for creativity and excellence. We are one of the country's biggest ISPs and need someone to join our branding and design department so that we can take on even cooler projects.
You'll never be bored and constantly be challenging your creative brain. We have so many great design projects in the pipeline, all of which you could not only participate in but take ownership of - these include mobile apps (iOS, Android), a revamped website, advertising campaigns and more.
The position is for a willing, enthusiastic and meticulous person who will assist the Brand Manager in all things related to the branding and design for the company. An ideal candidate would have good technical knowledge and a strong portfolio of past work.
What your average day would consist of is - coming up with amazing layouts for web pages and other web based items, liaising with suppliers for goods, general graphic design for web and print, conceptualisation and brainstorming.
This is a great career opportunity, as you will have the time and resources to make a big impact on one company and many clients.
• Nespresso Coffee
• ADSL Data and line rental
• Website hosting
• Various Staff Incentives (Birthday, Joining Anniversary, Performance and more)
• Provident Fund
• Design covering a broad range of media
• Handling assigned tasks from start to finish
• Promotional Layouts and Compositions
• Chasing suppliers
• Brainstorming and Conceptualisation
• Hard Working
• Good communicator
• Positive attitude
• Looking for a Career, not a job
• A love for coffee
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Able to work independently
• xHTML and CSS Coding (Bonus for hand-coded)
• Slicing of Designs
• Design for web AND print (primarily web)
• Good understanding of web and print from design to implementation
• Mac Competent
• Completely fluent in English
• Good time management
• Understanding of corporate identities and the need for consistency
• Minimum 2-3+ years in the web design field
• Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
• Microsoft Office / iWork
• PHP Coding
• Design Degree or Diploma
• Corel Draw/Freehand
• HTML 5
Upon completion of this form, please mail it, along with your CV and Portfolio (no larger than 4mb)
to email@example.com with the subject “Job Application Form”.
Candidates who fail to comply with this will not be considered.
If you do not hear back within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.